The tile is down in both the room and the laundry room. I've primed all the sheet rock and painted the ceiling. The ceiling was not FUN!! I don't have a good neck and looking up for so long was definitely a struggle, but it is done and boy am I glad. Part of the Sheetrock was the original that was in the garage and it absorbed the primer like a sponge. I went through 5+ gallons of primer and that wasn't even all the surface as the rest will be covered with bead board. It always feels sooooo good to have such a icky task behind you.
I, finally, have picked the wall color. My Mom was a great help. I must have bought 7 samples before we finally settled. The tile is a grayish beige and colors were either to yellow or something else. I do think we did settle on the right one!!!
The interior doors are in. When we got over to the door that was one of the original garage exits we found that the door casing was rotted. So we had to buy a new door there. So since I needed to get a new one I put a French door there, too. It's a single one but it adds even more light and a view of the patio on bedroom side. Now all the doors match.
Today, the guys are setting the front door and starting on the bead board. It's almost there....I'm so excited!!!