Friday, October 31, 2008

October is Breast Cancer Month




Everyone has been posting about Breast Cancer Month all month long. I know that this is the last day of the month so I am posting this so that as we move into next month that all of you out there will be reminded one last time to think pink and remember to get your mammograms. As a four and half year survivor of this dreaded disease I can tell you that mammograms DO save lives!! I had no symptoms but they found it on my yearly mammogram. We all get really busy with the holidays so don't forget to be proactive and don't put off getting your mammogram. It is the best gift that you can give you and your family this holiday season.

1 comment:

One Shabby Old House said...

Thank you for that cute reminder.
So happy to hear that you found yours early!
Becky